Our customer is the one of the leading Vehicle (Assets) Tracking service provider for small and medium scale businesses worldwide.
Our Customer provides asset-tracking services for businesses with distributed and high-value movable assets. They also offer fleet management services for industries such as construction, manufacturing, waste management, and commercial vehicles.
Our client was looking for a solution that can track their customer’s assets efficiently.
- The existing system used by customers can only track several thousand assets and can only produce several sets of standard reports.
- While the number of assets tracked grows exponentially, the system starts to break down.
- Tracking devices come from different manufacturers following different protocols. There is no proper integration between devices to send instant alerts.
- There are thousands of tracking devices scattered in various regions, which move. The configuration and troubleshooting of these devices raises huge costs, which is a logistical challenge.
- The existing system does not provide Analysis, Business Intelligence and Sophisticated Insights from data.
Fitting Their Needs
- Our customer wanted to re-engineer the application. The system must have facilities to configure and as well troubleshoot various devices from different brands.
- The system must be able to provide Analysis, Business Intelligence, and Insights for various industries.
- With thousands of connected tracking devices and each device sending thousands of messages per day, it is important to build a highly scalable message-processing server.
- The message processing process must be tough enough to handle offline devices, manage situations such as offline servers or disconnected connectivity.
- A device assigns or configures a maintenance console that needs to build which provides a consistent interface for all tracking devices
Our Customer now has a stable and scalable system that allows them to focus on business development initiatives and improve customer service. Huge cost savings because customers can configure and even maintain devices remotely. Rich and powerful Analytics and Business Intelligence functions provide functions that better value their customers and enable them to get new customers easily.
Our team of IoT developers and designers implemented the following solutions:
- Built a message processing server that is very scalable and powerful
- Developed consoles that can commission, configure, and troubleshoot various devices from a large number of manufacturers
- An analytical engine that can bring Analytics, Business Intelligence and Insights to a variety of industries and use cases
- Geo-fence to create virtual geography and this allows software to trigger responses when certain assets enter or leave a certain area. This ensures that equipment only used in areas that permitted and warns about unauthorized use outside the area.
- Develop a driver behaviour analysis module that tracks and reports reckless driving, hard braking, and other actions that lead to fleet risk.
- Detail dashboard, not only on the location of movable assets, but also on the condition of the goods reported. This includes vehicle wear, fuel consumption or excessive CO2 and other similar conditions.
- Combine Reporting features with special report makers that offer more flexibility in the workplace. Customers can focus on their own unique KPI business with increased efficiency.
Results at a Glance
50+ pre-defined reports are generated in a minimum time
100% scalable solution that tracks new devices when added
2x increase in cost recovery
Get in Touch
Your search for a reliable App development partner ends here. Send us your Requirement.